Please join us inside the library during open hours to do this project. Write an acrostic poem about camping. How to write an acrostic poem1. Choose the word you want to write about.2. Write that word vertically on your page, one letter per line.3. Think about phrases that work with your chosen word.4. Write one phrase for each letter of your chosen word. The phrases should begin with each of the letters from your chosen word. Bring your finished poem to the library and you can earn a Share a Story Badge. We will share your poems on our Facebook page. By Stories by Storie & Not So wimpy Teacher
Sat. (Oct.-May) 10:00am-12:00pm
Search the Catalog
- September 20-24th Craft at Library
- We’ve been weeding books. Stop in and see if there’s any you want. You can have them for free or leave a small donation.
- Stamp A Bracelet
- Grab and Go: Week of September 7-10
- Hoopla Bonus Borrows – Aug 2021 – All Titles
- Check out the Craftsy classes on Hoopla. All you need is your Theresa Public Library Library Card number.