April 19- 23 : Earth Day Grab and Go:Help us learn about Earth Day listen to the Story ,The Earth Book by Todd Parr video from PV Storytimehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpEc5nHqO2cGrab and Go includes materials to create a Seed Bomb by little bins for little hands. and various paper puzzles and activities.
Sat. (Oct.-May) 10:00am-12:00pm
Search the Catalog
- September 20-24th Craft at Library
- We’ve been weeding books. Stop in and see if there’s any you want. You can have them for free or leave a small donation.
- Stamp A Bracelet
- Grab and Go: Week of September 7-10
- Hoopla Bonus Borrows – Aug 2021 – All Titles
- Check out the Craftsy classes on Hoopla. All you need is your Theresa Public Library Library Card number.