Dr. Seuss Week: March 1-5. Join us each day for a new Read Aloud Dr. Seuss Story and project. We have created a grab and go pack filled with 5 projects for the week. Pick up one pack and follow our Facebook page for the new daily story. Monday The Lorax https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdWesdMfyd4The Lorax – Read Aloud Picture Book | Brightly Storytime – YouTubeStory read by Miss Linda at Brightly Story time Project : create a Truffula tree By Fun Activities for Kids Tuesday: The Cat and the Hat, Wednesday: Put me in the zoo, Thursday: Green Eggs and Ham,Friday: One Fish , Two Fish, Red Fish, blue Fish
Sat. (Oct.-May) 10:00am-12:00pm
Search the Catalog
- September 20-24th Craft at Library
- We’ve been weeding books. Stop in and see if there’s any you want. You can have them for free or leave a small donation.
- Stamp A Bracelet
- Grab and Go: Week of September 7-10
- Hoopla Bonus Borrows – Aug 2021 – All Titles
- Check out the Craftsy classes on Hoopla. All you need is your Theresa Public Library Library Card number.