DODGE COUNTY MOVES TO PHASE TWO OF SAFE RESTART PLAN What’s this means for the library? Starting Monday March 1st.At this time what can I do: Our hours will remain the same Monday-Thursday 12:30-6:30pm, Friday 12:30- 4pm1 person or one pod(family or people who live together )may enter at a time to meet our capacity .Follow signage on door: Green means Come on In. Red means please wait until we can provide safe service to you and your family after the person inside leaves. Enter building with a mask on. Browse for 15 minutes time limit and check out items. Please follow Social Distancing, hand washing, and mask wearing in the building. All items being returned must be put in outside book drop or cart in the vestibule. All items returned to the book drop are quarantined for 48hrs .Use computer for 1 hour. NO extra time will be provided. We have new people: Margaret works Wednesdays, Donna works Thursdays. Jackie and Mary Alice have the same days.
Sat. (Oct.-May) 10:00am-12:00pm
Search the Catalog
- September 20-24th Craft at Library
- We’ve been weeding books. Stop in and see if there’s any you want. You can have them for free or leave a small donation.
- Stamp A Bracelet
- Grab and Go: Week of September 7-10
- Hoopla Bonus Borrows – Aug 2021 – All Titles
- Check out the Craftsy classes on Hoopla. All you need is your Theresa Public Library Library Card number.